I know many of you are a bit dismissive of Twitter or think you wouldn't be able to manage it, but we have had some very interesting chats about gifted issues at #gtie this term and we have more to come. You may like to read what you missed so far:
- Gifted Children and Tests
- Gifted Girls
- Giftedness as a Special Educational Need
- Gifted School Leavers: Deciding What To Do
- Gifted Education Research: Who to Read and Why
- Essential Websites On Giftedness
These links no longer work, as one individual has assumed control of GT Network and has revoked access for previous editors and authors. The posts themselves can still be found by searching the site, but authorship is now attributed to the site owner rather than the original author, Catherine Riordan.