In case you missed them, here is a collection of the last few #gtie chats of 2012. Contributors came from all round the globe and there are some great references included in these write-ups. If you aren't comfortable with Twitter, you can follow the chats live without anyone knowing. Better still, you can join in! Tweetchat makes both options easy.
- Gifted and Talented Policy Choices for Schools
- Dear Teacher, My Child is Gifted and I Wanted You to Know....
- Intensity as the Defining Characteristic of Giftedness
- Mythillogical: Belief Versus the Reality of Giftedness
- Twice Exceptional Students
These links no longer work, as one individual has assumed control of GT Network and has revoked access for previous editors and authors. The posts themselves can still be found by searching the site, but authorship is now attributed to the site owner rather than the original author, Catherine Riordan.